Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Good Eye Brow

A good Eyebrow Shape is one of the most important parts to beauty. Your eyebrow shape depends on your facial features. It can help you look younger and "lift" the eye so it appears firmer. It frames the entire face and will make you look confident!

· In many case I like to trim the eyebrows. This will make a big difference in helping you look younger. Once eyebrows reach a certain length they start losing pigments at the ends.
· Consider eyebrow tint to make them look fuller, to add definition and bring out your eye colour!

3 simple rules:
First we have to make two eye brows by waxing on the middle , right above the nose.
A perfect arch is GRADUAL, nothing harsh.
Any hair that goes past the outside corner of the eye should be removed.

For those of you, who prefer a wax or threading make sure you go to a trusted salon. Don't let them over do it. Thin eyebrows will age a woman faster then sun and birthdays!


Testimonies

…I got so many complements after waxing and tinting my eyebrows about how different I look and how blue my eyes are!....

…My eye brows disappeared over the years but the colour brought life back to my old face!...

…I have an arch! I never had an arch before because my eye brows are so straight!....

…..A good eyebrow shape can make you look pretty if you are not a "glamour girl." …..

No comments:

Post a Comment